Terms and Conditions
WeBringg Limited (“we”, “our” or “WeBringg”) taked the privacy of our drivers seriously and we are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website WeBringg.com, all pages attaching to and including this domain name and all visitors who access our website or services through any mobile application.
This privacy statement explains how we use and protect your personal data by outlining the following;
- What type of personal data we collect from you?
- How & why we use your personal data?
- Where do we store and process personal data?
- When do we share your personal data?
- How long do we store personal data for?
- Your rights in relation to personal data.
- Contact us.
- Changes to our privacy statement.
By visiting or using services on this Website and our app, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this statement.
- What type of personal data we collect from you
- When you visit the Website, make a WeBringg order through the Website or use our mobile applications including third party applications as a driver you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, contact number, home address and payment information such as credit/debit card information or bank details. In addition, to become a driver with us, we also require you to upload information and documents to verify that you are eligible to drive and work in the country in which you are applying to including driving licence, passport or visa, proof of insurance, tax and NCT or equivalent. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website.
- By accessing WeBringg information and/or services using mobile digital routes such as (but not limited to) mobile, PC/Laptop, tablet or other devices/technology including mobile applications, then you should expect that WeBringg’s data collection and usage as set out in this privacy statement will apply in that context too. We may collect technical information from your mobile device or your use of our services through a mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type, IP address, mobile payment methods, or use of mobile vouchers. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous through your device and/or platform settings, this information may be collected and used by us automatically if you use the service through your mobile device(s) via any WeBringg mobile application, through your mobile’s browser or otherwise.
- We may use technology to provide certain Services that rely upon device-based location information using GPS, Wi-Fi hotspot and telecommunications network locations. If you have enabled your device which you use to access the WeBringg Website we may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain your location data, including but not limited to the geographic location of your device and information for the purposes of supplying services that you have requested to us, and to improve the operation of our Website and the type of services that we deliver using it generally. We will only use location data from which you can be identified in connection with the provision of services to you. At any time you can withdraw consent to our using and processing location information about you by not using the location-based features on the Website and/or turning off location settings (as applicable) on your device. We do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data or any other data delivered by your device or through your use of the Website and it is your responsibility to verify any location information that we may provide to you as part of your order or use of the Website.
- How & why we use your personal information
- We use your personal information to fulfil our contract with you and/or where you have given us your consent and to allow you to work as a driver if applicable. Your information is also used to enable us to provide you with access to relevant parts of the Website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to pay or bill you where applicable and to contact you where necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, for any other purpose whether statistical or analytical and to help us prevent fraud. Where appropriate, now and in the future you have the option to express your preferences about the use of your data as set out in this privacy statement and this may be exercised through your chosen method of using our services, for example as a driver you can access, manage and correct your data through our mobile applications.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the retail, food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
- Where do we store and process personal data
- The information you provide to us will be processed by our fully qualified inhouse driver relations team, it is then transferred to and securely stored on our internal servers.
- We ensure that the data we have stored is only accessible by fully trained, authorised individuals and protected against accidental loss, destruction or disclosure.
- When do we share your personal information
- The information you provide is shared with carefully selected third parties where necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations with you.
- Third parties process information such as credit card payments and provide support services related to payments for us. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. WeBringg will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
- If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of WeBringg, Partner Retailers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
- For how long do we store your personal data
- We ensure your personal data is protected from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for the duration of our contract, where we no longer have a contract in place we will only retain your data where necessary for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Deletion of personal data that is no longer deemed necessary to retain is done securely inhouse.
- Your rights in relation to personal data
- You have the right to see the information we hold about you (“Access Request”) and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below and/or by accessing or amending your profile accordingly.. In the event that you make an Access Request, we will direct you to your profile(s) on our mobile applications where you can view all of your personal information we have stored.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased or to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data where applicable, such requests should be communicated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unhappy with how we have processed or stored your data you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner by email email@example.com
- Changes to our privacy statement
Any changes to our Privacy statement will be posted to the Website and, where appropriate, through e-mail notification.
- Contact Us
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to hello@WeBringg.com; or by telephone +353 1 538 8838.