So, you’re looking for something to be delivered same day with WeBringg. Booking a delivery with WeBringg is the fastest and efficient way to book a delivery job. Our booking portal is simple to use and we make it as simple as possible because we understand your time is valuable.
You will be taken to our region page, you will need to select the region you are in;
Once you have selected the region, you will need to sign on with your login details. If you have not signed up you can create your account HERE. If you do have your account simply sign in by clicking HERE. Once you have them steps complete you can start to book a delivery.
Booking a Pickup Location For WeBringg Delivery
- In the section marked, ‘Order Description’ you will need to input what you are delivering to your customer. If there are any special requests you can make note of these here.#
- In the section marked ‘Pick-Up’ you will need to enter your name, your email address and your telephone number.
- In the section marked ‘Pick-up before’ you will need to enter the time you wish for the package to be picked up by your WeBringg driver. *We recommend you give an hour or so prior to the pick-up to allow time for a driver to be assigned and traffic on the roads etc.
- In the tab under ‘Custom Location’ please enter the address you wish the package to picked up at. This will bring up a map showing your location.
- You may upload a reference image in the tab marked ‘Reference Image’ if you wish to.
**Please note you can add your business address under the ‘favourite location’ tab on the left hand side so you do not need to re-enter your information each time.
Booking a Delivery Location for WeBringg Delivery
- Please tick the box marked delivery and enter the details as to where you would like the package to be delivered.
- Enter your customer’s name and telephone number.
- In the tab marked ‘Delivery address’ enter your customer’s address. This will show a map between both the pickup and delivery.
- Enter the time in which you want the package to be delivered. This should be 90 minutes after the pickup time.
- You may upload a reference image if you wish.
- You will need to select the vehicle type which your package should be delivered. For car deliveries a max of 25kg applies with a size of 1m3. Vans can carry large loads but items must not weight more than 25kgs each.
- Once you have selected the vehicle type, our system will generate the estimated cost.
Now all you have to do is press ‘Place Order’ and a delivery driver will be with you at the requested time! We told you it was simple.