So, you have decided to become a WeBringg delivery driver and set your own hours and get involved with a fun and growing network and earn some extra cash. Where do you start?
The first step to becoming a WeBringg driver is the application process. At WeBringg, we have ensured this process is as straightforward as possible, there are no tedious questions and it should only take you a very small amount of time.
- Sign up at www.webringg.com/drivers if you are in Ireland.
- Sign up at www.webringg.co.uk/drivers if you are in the UK.
On this page, you will need to fill in some minimal details, it should take you no longer than a minute or two.
Once you have entered your details click on the blue button marked, ‘sign me up’. You will receive a message that your application was successful.
If your details match our criteria you will receive an email invitation to our shortlist account, here you will have to complete the following steps;
- In the tab on the left hand side of the pay you will see the word ‘onboarding’, here you will need to watch our training videos and complete a questionnaire.
- Once you have completed this you will need to fill in your telephone number and address.
- You will also need to upload the requested documents in this section.
We encourage you to download our smartphone application prior to your onboarding session, this can be found in your App Store application on android or iPhone by searching ‘WeBringg Driver’.
You will receive an email with login details to our rostering site, planday.
Here you can fill in what dates and times you are available to work and see your planned schedule and shifts.
You will then receive your login details and driver ID for our WeBringg Driver app. If you have any queries relating to the app you can watch our video in which we go through in detail how to start and finish deliveries in this video.
You will be contacted by our team or driver manager with information as to what clothes and bags you will need to wear. It is essential that you wear the gear provided when you are at work as a delivery driver.
As A Delviery Driver you will be paid every Thursday or Friday for the week prior, depending on which bank you are with. The money will be transferred directly to your bank account. As you are self-employed, it is up to you to ensure you pay the correct taxes in Ireland or abroad.
* If you are a student studying in Ireland working under a Stamp 2 we will issue you with a payslip each week and delegate the correct taxes.
If you have any queries, you can always contact the WeBringg office or your driver manager.
You are now ready to start delivering, work the hours you set and start earning some cash.
Go, go, go!